Thursday, June 28, 2012

Family Vacation


We finally came to an agreement and booked our family vacation. When I said family vacation, I mean everyone including my mom, dad, brothers and sisters plus their husbands, wife and kids. This will be very interesting. The last time we were able to go on vacation together was a long time ago and there weren't any kids involved.

I`m super exited for the summer trip to one of the most beautiful areas of my Dominican Republic. As you know I`m a fashion designer and a woman of style, so I have been packing for months, not just for myself but for my mom and sisters as well.

With this never ending list of things to pack I need to make sure I'm still look fabulous in 100+ degree weather.  Here are some pictures of some of the looks I will be wearing while on vacation.

 I can not wait to wear my super sexy lace pants over my favorite swim suit.
Pants: RDo Summer Collection 2012 Swimsuit: Peixoto Swim Wear; Available at RDo Women's Wear

 Great tunic or dress to wear around the resort with my favorite sandals  
Tunic: RDo Summer Collection 2012
 
Jeans: Ceilo Skinny Jeans; Available at RDo Women's Wear

Jeans: Ceilo Skinny Jeans; Available at RDo Women's Wear

               Here's one of my favorite looks, sunglasses included.  
Tunic: RDo Summer Collection 2012, Swimsuit: Peixoto Swim Wear; Available at RDo Women's Wear
Shorts: RDo Summer  Collection 2012

And at night, I will wear this sexy dress to show off my tan!!  
Dress: RDo Collection

I have them in 3 different colors
 Shades: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment