Friday, July 20, 2012

How to Decorate A Plain Hat


Okay, I have this super chic party to attend to tonight and my hair is a mess with no time for a visit to the salon. My solution?? To wear a trendy and chic hat.

 Looked around in my closet I found a plain boring hat. I thought how do I make this hat party ready for tonight? So, I went to my craft box and find few things to add to it. Let me know what you think. I will publish pictures later of me wearing the hat. Now its your turn; go and make one yourself.

Plain boring hat

This is all you will need (feel free to use any king of ribbon)

  • Fabric Glue
  • 2-3  Feathers
  • Enough Lace to wrap around the hat

Glue the first feather to the right size of the had, approximately 6 inches from the center

Add the remaining feathers

Glue the ribbon all the way around and over the feathers

And Voila!! A brand new hat to wear tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment