Monday, September 10, 2012

Fashion Night Out in Miami!

With my "compatriota" Empire girl; Julissa Bermudez.



Every year, the Thursday before the official New York fashion Week, the fashion industry celebrates Fashion Night Out. An initiative of the CFDA and Vogue's editor, Anna Wintour, to celebrate fashion and to motivate people to spend and support the fashion industry.

 Fashion Night Out is the official kick off party of the season, with events now in more than 500 cities worldwide. Last Thursday, Sept. 6 celebrated its 4th year and of course, I was out celebrating my love for fashion!

There are so many events all over Miami I wanted to attend; but this year I decided to celebrate FNO at Macys in Aventura, FL;especially, because one of the host  for the event will be my "compatriota" Empire Girl Julissa Bermudez, who I wanted to meet badly and  I was happy to find that she is super cool and down to earth.


With Super Model Nikki Taylor
Deciding what to wear was a hard decision to make, with so many cute styles from my new Fall collection. It was hard for me to pick one and add some of the trends from the Fall season as I wanted to.

Since this season is about jumper 101 and animal prints, I decided to wear an animal printed jumper (see picture below) with some of the seasons hottest accessories like my florescent  pink shoes and sequins pink clutch. (Yes, you can carry some florescent colors from last season into Fall.)

 I got to Macy's a little after 6pm and the party was already on. Everyone was in a great mood and ready to celebrate fashion. I enjoyed the fashion show, especially because the prints in all the Fall trends there were shown on the runway. I mingled with other fashionistas and altogether had a great evening.

 Every day women all over the world celebrate fashion by getting dressed, but having a night to specifically celebrate it, feels great! I cant wait until next year!

By the way, don't forget RDo's Fashion Party next Thursday Sept. 27. See the invite here.




The DJ had the party hip!


At the director chair from Julissa Bermudez!
Wearing Leopard Jumper and Black belt; available at RDo Boutique,
 Pink Pumps; Guess.

Available at RDo Women`s Wear Boutique!!



No comments:

Post a Comment